BJ had to work, but I had a great time! A few weeks later, the Skeltons, the Marconi's, and us hosted a tacky christmas party. We had so much fun! The turnout was great, and so were the costumes. Trey and Rebeccah Schilling won our Tackiest Couple award. I unfortunately didn't take many pictures! I did, however, get a few.
I was fortunate enough to hang out in Greenville for several days and see family and friends. John Michael came and stayed for a few days, and Jessica roped him into making a gingerbread house with her. It was pretty entertaining watching them both try to do it. The funniest part was when BJ got in town and started eating the house. Jess was not amused.
Finally, after a low key, but very good New Years, we headed off to Dallas, TX for the Cotton Bowl. BJ and I went with the Courtney and Casey Skelton, Casey's brother Matt and his friend Jeff. We had a blast. Very quick trip -- flew out on the 1st and back on the 3rd. We ate at the best steak house, Pappas Brothers, and got to watch a fantastic football game. I only got a few pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Courney, Casey, and Matt ice skating (there was a rink at our hotel). We had lots of fun :)
So we had a wonderful, and very blessed, holiday. Hopefully everyone else did too. I promise it won't be so long until I post next time ;)


1 comment:
welcome back. don't let so much time get away from you again! ;)
Post a Comment