Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Super Bulldog Weekend

Okay, so it took me until the next day to finish posting. But at least i'm doing it, right? Anyway, Super Bulldog Weekend was last weekend. The McCools came and stayed with us. We had such a wonderful time! Alex just fell in love with Maggie! I think Maggie enjoyed playing with her, too. Saturday was also the Cotton District Arts Festival. I worked at the children's village for four hours while Alex hung out with the grandparent's listening to her uncle play music. I think she very much enjoyed that :) After that, she and I walked around for a few minutes, but it was super hot so we didn't make it long. Here are some recent pics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can play with my balls sweetie

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.