Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Seriously people???




Blue jean diapers??? words fail me....
but, you can find them at your local target.



6 comments:

Laura Merrill said...

please please please put alex in denim diapers!!

Jennifer and BJ said...

i just can't do it

LT (and Max) said...

i can't wait to hear what MSKS has to say about this. hahaha.

mary straton said...

not ok. Not EVER. The idiot that approved that should be fired immediately never to work in the marketing industry ever again.

Travesty.

Janet B said...

Well I would have bought ONE box as a novelty, just because :)
But since I just GRADUATED my youngest, bahabahahah

The Trustys said...

Oh I saw some poor man buying some this week at Walmart. I was beside myself. Could possibly the trashiest thing I've ever seen. I mean why are we in such a rush to have our BABIES grow up and not look like BABIES?

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.