Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I finally did it....

well here goes nothing...

we (meaning I) finally decided to join the blogging world. not sure why...mabye because i'm not real busy now. anyway, it will just be my little way of keeping up with everyone and letting you all know what we have been up to.

bj and i have had a pretty good summer around starkvegas. things really slow down here this time of year. it's so nice!!! it is great to have a break before football season starts. we are entertained daily by carter and stella....the cutest and sweetes two shelties on the planet. i know they are just dogs, but bj and i can't imagine life without them right now :)

this summer has also been good to us because we have had some pretty great neighbors move onto sandwedge! yay the marconi's have arrived! we are so glad to have adam and lauren (and of course kingston) in the cul-de-sac. we can't wait for ty to get here, too! i'm pretty sure adam and bj are playing as much golf as possible prior to the birth.

we just had a wonderful vacation to san francisco! i will post pictures in a few days once i finally get the hang of this program. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!! i will say in advance, don't expect too much from me with this. our lives are not that exciting, but i thought it would be a cool place to ramble :) anyway...here we are...

11 comments:

Laura Merrill said...

Yay! I am excited.

The Hitts said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. Be careful it becomes addictive.

mary straton said...

YAY for The Cougs!

The Mom said...

Yippy!!

Allison said...

Welcome...so glad yall joined.

The Trustys said...

Glad to have you in the blogging world Jennifer! Cute header by the way!

Penny said...

This is great! I will enjoy keeping up with you 2. Now I want have to ask your mom a thousand questions about what and how yall are doing!!! ha

Emory said...

Hey...I am so glad that you found my page and that you have joined the blogging world too. It becomes very addicting. It is so good to hear from you. Mom and Dad will be glad when I tell them you said hey. I know I can't believe how big Graci is either. I will be checking your blog for updates and tell BJ the Bensons said hey!

Allison said...

Hey you need to add this blog to your list

http://fillmysubscription.blogspot.com/

It is really funny b/c it is about funny/annoying things that happen in the pharmacy. Hope things are going good for yall.

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

welcome to the blog world - how fun to have a new friend, as i love finding out what everyone has been up to! can't wait to see the san fran pixs, as people always say that it is a lot like sydney...

Frank and Ginger said...

hey jennifer!! i am so glad to know that i can keep up with ya'll now. tell bj we said hello!

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.