Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My next vacation....



I went to see Mamma Mia last night with Lauren and Courtney and I loved it! I highly recommend it (as long as you like musicals). Regardless, the scenery is breathtaking. I discovered today they filmed in Scopelos, Greece. I am heading there as soon as my bank account will let me! Since I have now been home from vacation a total of 4 days, I have decided this is my dream vacation -- island hopping thru Greece. Any takers?

2 comments:

mary straton said...

You know I'm a taker! I'd love to go back to the homeland. Strat could go with us and be our translator!! Now we just have to find the right meds to get Kell on a plane for that long...

christina polk said...

I wanna go!! Beautiful!!

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.