Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm baaack!

Wow...it's been awhile since my last post. Why is it that when you have thing to talk about, you have no time to talk about them....but when you have nothing to say....you have all the time in the world to say it? I guess that's just one of life's little ironies. BJ and I have had a busy, but fun, last couple of weeks. We have truely been supporting the SEC between MSU and Ole Miss games. Katye and Scott came to town for the Louisiana Monroe game and we had a great time hanging out with them! We also were able to eat dinner with some dear friends and celebrate Courtney's birthday! Thanks to Casey for pulling that one together! Last weekend, Baker, Allison, and Maggie McCool came to visit. We had so much fun playing with Maggie and seeing how much she has grown -- of course we enjoyed hanging out with her parents, too! We are so glad you came! I also was finally able to meet Myrt Mills. It was so great to finally meet her since I have been following her little life online :) Kate and Nick...she's beautiful! I must say, the Auburn game was interesting. BJ and I sat with my dad and stepmom. Everyone knows BJ is a large rebel fan, but he did his homework before the game. Adam loaned him a MSU program so he could study up on MSU players. I don't think I have ever seen BJ cheer harder for Mississippi State...because he would cheer for anyone (and I mean anyone) before he would pull for Tommy Tubberville. He actually left the game with 3 minutes left because he could't watch anymore. So sad.

No comments:

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.