Well, the little bouncing baby on top of the screen has finally passed the halfway mark! We went to tupelo today for a sonogram to find out what we are having. They confirmed it is definitely a girl :) We are very excited! We went to Baby's Kickin' in Tupelo, and it was a very cool experience. We watched the sonogram on a 60 inch flat screen. Here are a couple of pics...
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Jennifer and BJ
- Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.




7 comments:
Yeah! Congrats! I was getting worried that Jackson would never have a girlfriend with this recent influx of baby boys. It seems it goes in waves. I hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to hear a name. Take care!
i know i already commented on facebook, but thought i'd give you a blog shout out too! i really am so excited for you!
awww...congrats on the little lady!! i'll live the girl life vicariously through your blog b/c it's apparently not happening over here!! so excited for you!
Congrats Jen! Can't wait to watch her blossom!
Jamie
Congrats....I know yall are excited!!! Looks like the Alexander girl streak won't be broken...ha ha!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Thanks SO much for the adorable onesie...we LOVE it & can't wait to get him in it! You guys were so nice to think of us!
Jennifer...CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for ya'll. I must say...girls are a trip. Drama, drama, drama and they're still babies! :) I found your blog through some of our old neighbors (Meredith and Will Martin). Anyway, I'm gonna try to keep up with ya'll. Thanks for the Christmas card this past year. It was great to hear from ya'll. Maybe we'll catch up in the grove this fall.
Jill
Post a Comment