Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A great May!

I have really been slacking off on my posting here recently. Oops. Well, it was a wonderful May. We started off the month in Sandestin with my sisters. Lots of fun, except for the unbelievable sunburn I got. There will be no pictures from the beach trip posted here. I looked like a giant cupcake with layers of frosting. Bad. It has been beautiful weather this month, and BJ and I have been spending lots of time outdoors. I think it is the best time of year to go walking. So nice!! I ended the month by going on a phenomenal girls weekend. We had a "herd" trip down to orange beach. There were 10 of us total who graduated from high school together. I had so much fun!! I don't think I have laughed so hard in a very long time! I am pretty sure I heard every birthing horror story out there ;) Pretty funny!

I also want to wish BJ a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Sunday was our 6 year anniversary. Time flies when your having fun... and boy have we. I am looking forward to many more years to come!

No comments:

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.