Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween and Baby Dedication




Wow...we've been busy. Alex enjoyed her first halloween. She was a car air freshner. yep...you heard me right. One of those little christmas trees that hangs from your rearview mirror. We went to the church's fall festival and then she trick-or-treated at one house -- big night.


Alex has done really well in day care. I think she is enjoying being around the other babies. At least i keep telling myself that :)


Today was baby dedication day at our church. There were about eight babies being dedicated today. I didn't take any pictures at the church with my camera so i will post them later. I do, however, have a few pics from lunch at our house afterwards. She had already changed out of her pretty dress for a comfy onsie. The only pic i have right now is our "four generation" pic from my dad's side. I will post more when I get them :)

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i was glad i got to see little alex get dedicated this morning!!! she's such a doll!!!!

Lindsey Hoskinson said...

I heard that little Alex & Hutch were dedicated on the same day! We had everyone over to our house for lunch afterwards, too...how fun! Our day was so special- I know that y'all's was,too! Hope you guys are doing well & we sure hate we won't get to hang out at Luckett next week!

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.