It's back to work I go :( I headed back to work on Monday. It actually went really well! My Aunt Penny is keeping Alex for a couple of weeks. She will head off to daycare the first week of November. It has really helped me going back knowing that she is not in daycare yet. Here are some pics of what we have been up to. BJ took Alex on her first golf cart ride. Apparently she loved it. She is all about riding in the car and golf cart these days. It is by far the best way to calm her down.
Laura Merril came over Saturday morning to stay the night. She hadn't seen Alex in a couple of weeks, so they had a good time playing. She was obviously worn out in this pic.
Jamison drove over Saturday night and had dinner with us! We had a great time. I cooked a really good fettucini and attempted to make a souffle. The souffle was a disaster! When I pulled it out of the oven, it was beautiful and puffy. Two minutes later...it looked like a bowl! So sad!
This was taken before we went to church. Obviously Alex was pretty pumped up about her first trip to church :) I know she looks like it is June in the picture!! I got her a sweater and tights today. So she will be ready to go this Sunday.



1 comment:
she is looking so grown-up!
Post a Comment