Wow! What a December! We had a wonderful time with lots of traveling to see family and lots of events to see friends! We had our annual tacky christmas party. We had such a great time! It was much colder this year, but no rain...so I was thrilled! There were lots of GREAT outfits, but I hardly took any pictures. I will have to remember to do better! I was out for two weeks for christmas. Unfortunately Alex was sick most of the time. She is getting so big! She and I went to Greenville for a few days before Christmas. We were in Corinth for Christmas eve and Christmas morning.
The three of us drove to Greenville Christmas afternoon. Unfortunately, it didn't occur to us to eat before we left. The ONLY place open on Christmas Day was Hardees in Batesville. We felt so bad for the folks working that we gave them a whole tin of homemade Christmas candy. We stayed in Greenville and relaxed until Monday morning. this pics are before church on Sunday. Aren't Alex and Sue Sue precious in their matching winter white? I think so :)


No comments:
Post a Comment