Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Cotton Bowl






BJ and I went to the Cotton Bowl with the Skeltons. We had a blast! I pretty much just ate my way thru Dallas. The Smiths were able to meet us for dinner Saturday night at Pappas Brothers. It was soooo good. As for the game...it was pretty bad (seriously...12 turnovers). It really didn't matter though, because that stadium is AMAZING!!! I could have not watched the entire game and never gotten bored. We were only in Dallas for about 36 hours, but I still got some good shopping in...i guess it helps to stay at the Galleria! It was a fun quick trip but I am definitely glad to be home and going nowhere for a while :)

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.