Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

some new pics

Time is really flying by, and I am pretty sure I have been out of town more than in. So here are some pics and a video I took tonight of Alex. She is "crawling"... more of an army crawl than a proper crawl, but we are proud nonetheless :)


4 comments:

The Mom said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! As doc told me when Chick only Army crawled..."a crawl is a crawl." I hope to see y'all soon. I know Spring is such a busy time of year for everyone. Alex is such a cutie...I love the new pics!!

Jessica said...

She is so precious!! The pictures are adorable.

The Hitts said...

Elly never did a "regular" crawl. She went from army crawling to walking! Alex is precious and I see a lot of you in her.

Jenny Ruth said...

She is getting to be such a big girl. She is so cute!! I love her pj's. I actually bought the girls a pair not too long ago!
Lovin the crawl! =)

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.