Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

The final countdown...

Are you singing the song yet? Personally, I can't get that great 80's song out of my head. That is the only part of the song i know though. Anyways....

It's less than four weeks to go on the baby countdown! That little bouncing baby is almost to the end of her journey!! I went to the MD yesterday and I am definitely progressing. I have barely started dialating, but the non-stress test showed I am having contractions about every 1½ to 2 minutes. Can't feel any of it, so they are not very strong. We are definitely getting somewhere though :) I am just about ready for her to get here....I still have a few more things to accomplish. I'm such a procrastinator!!! I go back to the MD on monday, and we are having a sonogram. If I get some good ones, I will post pics!

On a completely different topic... our blissful small-town Starkville summer is over! The students have started decending as evidenced by long lines at the grocery store, crazy traffic on hwy 12, and the massive wait today at mccallisters (where, by the way, I was refered to as "that pregnant lady over there"). I forget every year what a difference 18,000 students make :) Don't get me wrong, I am very glad they are here! I just have to get readjusted to everything.

Hope everyone has an excellent weekend!!

No comments:

About Me

Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.