Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Jennifer and BJ
- Our lives together began on the first day of pharmacy school. We finally became official on May 24, 2003, a year before graduation. We have moved five times in our five years together, but have finally settled down in Starkville with our two dogs, Carter Bug and Stella Bella.


4 comments:
at first i thought she looked like BJ, but now I see much more of you and a little BJ. She is precious!
what a precious little thing she is - i know that y'all are thrilled that she is here safely!
on a camera note, i have a kodak easyshare Z1015 IS that we received for c'mas, and i love it! i had to download an upgrade to make it run like it wanted, but i think that it takes great pics!
can't wait to meet alex! love, kate
Absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to hold her.
Camera: Nikon...any kind and well worth your money! Spend a little extra and it will last a long time. I love mine!
she is SOOOOOO beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.
As far as cameras are concered, I think Laura T just bought a new one she likes. I bet she could tell you!
Post a Comment